Friday, May 11, 2007

Todays scrapping efforts...

Did get some scrapping done, but doesn't feel like I accomplished much else today. Lots of running around and tidying up loose ends, some housework, a little scrapping and thank goodness its the weekend!


Credits:Landscape template by Deb Fisher available at www.pickleberrypop.com
Papers from Cartwheel from the Artlines Collection.
Word art from Revist from the Memories Collection.
Stitching and ric rac from I live.
All by Tracy Ann Robinson available at www.scrapbookbytes.com


Credits: Frames and Hinges from Get Hinged
Ledger Paper from Memories
Flowers and ribbon from par.a.pher.na.lia ribbons
all by Tracy Ann Robinson available at www.scrapbookbytes.com
Staple by Shabby princess
Fonts are Antique type and Courier New

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layouts over the last few days, Jodie... love the landscape one today! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am loving these layouts Jodie, and please tell the adorable Miss B that I saw her layout over at Peta's and it is FABULOUS. :)