Thursday, June 28, 2007

A busy week...

Means not much time for blogging! Lots of running around this week...working, housework and a day of parent help in both of the munchkins classrooms. Wednesday Bianca had her hearing assessment and thankfully her hearing is perfect. That was great news, as the question of whether she had a hearing impairment contributing to her speech delay was raised... so at least we only have one problem to deal with. Speech therapy starts tomorrow, so it finally feels like we are getting somewhere.

I am so OVER winter! Tasmania has had the coldest week for over a decade. I hate getting up in the morning and turning on the radio to hear that it is zero degrees! Today it reached nine degrees, which felt like a heat wave after the week we have had! Nothing much else interesting to report... so I will leave you with some layouts of my boy munchkin...


Credits HERE


Credits HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodie, I'm sick of this cold winter too, and I live in QLD and it's freezing. Hope it warms up soon for you, I think nice warm thoughts of you today!

ksharonk said...

Freezy, freezy ... as my favourite little penguin would say!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Fab LO's Jodie, but then, they always are! Good news about Bianca's hearing, that must be a load off your mind.

I'd send some warmth over, but Melbourne isn't much better, though sounds like not as cold as Tassie!! Brrrrr!