
Credits: Girl basics kit by [ksharonk designs]at pickleberrypop
Flower is recoloured
Font is Century gothic
So Miss B was the most easy-going, placid baby that you could have wished for... and then she turned two and turned into the most stubborn little Miss imaginable. Every one assured me that it was "a two year old stage, she'll grow out of it". Well guess what? Miss B is now four and a half and we are still waiting and waiting and waiting! If she decides she does not want to do something, nothing or no one can convince her otherwise. No amount of coaxing, pleading, offering of rewards, removal of priviledges or in desperation attempted bribery with large amounts of chocolate will make her budge. I somehow don't think this is a stage....
2 comments:
Love that photo Jodie! She does have a very stubborn look on her face LOL. Good luck with that. My older daughter is very similar and always has to have the last word. Thank goodness Maddie is much easier (at home anyway!), always keen to do the right thing and do what she is told. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog the other day. It really helped and I appreciate it so much. I have been told that this teacher has cried in front of other people as well and I least I know where I stand with the school now. Not looking forward to taking them to task next week though!
Lynn G.
Chocolate won't make her budge? Darn it - that was my backup plan. :)
Post a Comment