
It was COLD!!!
I snapped this photo getting into the car this afternoon when the sun had come out and it had warmed up but the mornings were freezing.
It was 1.5 degrees when I got up at 8.30 am this morning and we had three cold, cold nights... but it didn't matter we had lots of firewood, thick quilts and electric blankets... it was bliss!
The boy munchkin turned seven and was thrilled to receive two game boy games and a footie guernsey. My two nieces came for a night and we celebrated with a cake, lots of lollies and a game of pass the parcel. The game was more for Bianca and Amelia, who don't consider it a party unless there is pass the parcel. At seven Jacob was a bit over it, but her loves his sister and cousins so he happily played along. He requested his favourite meal for tea - spaghetti bolognaise and fresh bread rolls.
I could have happily stayed there, warm and snug in front of the wood heater for the rest of the week... I love the piece and quiet there...but sadly today we had to pack up and come home and work my way through five loads of washing. How four people can create so much laundry in three days is beyond me!
Here's a quick layout I whipped up tonight with some new Tracy Ann goodies... my munchkins having fun on the swing this morning.
Credits HERE

1 comment:
OMG that is the cuuutest pic Jodie!
Post a Comment