Thursday, July 26, 2007

Conversation over homework...

Bianca (Who likes to sit at the table and copy what her brother is doing)
"What do you have to do next?"

Jacob
"Rainbow words"

Bianca
"Well I'm going to do my name rainbow then"

Mark (from the kitchen)
"What are rainbow words?"

Bianca (rolls eyes)
"Its when you write each letter in a different colour like a rainbow"

Jacob (with an incredulous tone)
"How can you NOT know what rainbow words are?"

Me (defending the fellow parent)
"Maybe Dad didn't do rainbow words when he went to school"

Bianca (in a perfectly innocent tone)
"Did they even have paper then?"

At which point both of them collapse in fits of laughter

Mark
"No, we had a stone and a chisel!"

Jacob
"Really?"

Mark
"Do you really think I am that old?"

They were both laughing too hard to answer... which is probably a good thing :)

3 comments:

katef said...

ROFL that is too funny!

Nicole said...

Great story! :)

Lynn said...

I am seriously laughing out loud right now. That is priceless!

Love your blog!