Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm seeing stars...


Credits:Star Frame from Star Mix Two
Paper from In circlesAlpha and Cluster (both recoloured) from Phosporesence
all by Little Possum Designs available at pickleberrypop
And aren't they just groovy!!! Love these... there are a whole range of sizes and colours and clusters as well... go and check them out in the store at Pickleberrypop
Have a great, but very tiring weekend. Nine hours in my paid job on Saturday, came home checked the list of stuff I had left dh to pack, then a 45 minute drive up the coast to the beach! Yes we do go to the beach in Tassie in winter... we just don't swim and we wear lots and lots of clothes. We arrived just in time for dinner with our friends and then put the sleepy munchkins into bed, then some good coffee and conversation. Sunday the boys went fishing while us girls lounged in our pj's. We did eventually get dressed and take the kids to the park for a few hours, played some basketball, had dinner and arrived home at around 8.00 pm. It was strange because driving back I said to Mark that it didn't feel like we had only been away for 24 hours... I just love the water, totally chills me!
Of course today it was back to reality, tired kids, grumpy customers and computers that refused to work all day! Hope your Monday was better than mine!

No comments: