
Credits: Gracie's Garden by Shabby Miss Jenn
Notepaper (blended with paper from Gracie's garden) is from Gimme some Love by Shabby Miss Jenn
Both available at Shabby Miss Jenn Designs
Are just not worth talking about! Miss B, the poor little thing has been very ill, with what the Doctor described as a "particularly violent stomach virus". Thankfully she has stopped vomiting, and we are now managing to keep some fluids in her. She is just miserable, tired and clingy... lay on the couch watching Dora for most of the day. I am so hoping that no one else catches it. I also had one of those feeling old moments... the doctor looked so young, I was thinking gosh you look like you are still in high school... but nope, guess its me just getting older!
1 comment:
I so feel for you. Nothing worse than having a sick child. I love taht layout though. The journaling is beautiful.
Post a Comment