Monday, July 09, 2007

These are some of my favourite photos...

Which is my excuse for scrapping them again...


Credits HERE

So how was your weekend, mine was busy but productive. Saturday we went out for lunch for hubby's birthday and then came home and snuggled up on the lounge because it was wet and cold. Sunday it finally stopped raining long enough for us to actually get outside for the first time in about two weeks. It felt so nice to breathe some fresh air. I managed several loads of washing, and actually dried them on the clothes line. Then I cleaned the pantry, the bathroom, vacuumed and sorted out the kids toys. The inside of my car was so dirty it was practically a health hazard, Mark tackled the outside and Bianca and I scrubbed the inside. It was so nice to get into a clean and fresh smelling car this morning... now the challenge is keeping it that way lol. So like I said, a busy but productive weekend... but a good one :)

No comments: