Saturday, August 04, 2007

Winter bugs...

It was only a matter of time I suppose, we had managed to make it to August without anyone really catching a winter cold. Bianca came out of kinder yesterday looking pale and worn out, announced she was "very very tired" and was asleep by 4.30pm. Of course as soon as she gets a cold her asthma flares up so she spent all night wheezing and coughing... and feverish and clingy :(

Mark flew out very very early this morning with a friend for a flying one day visit to an interstate boat show. Its cold and wet... so I am thinking a pj day and scrapping. I stocked up on dvd hire's yesterday afternoon, so the boy is happy. Now wonder if I can scrap and nurse a four year old at the same time?

Here's a layout from yesterday with some Tracy Ann goodies....


Credits HERE

The Shabby Miss Jenn girls now have a Team Blog check it out for some inspiration.
Hope your weekend is off to a great start.

No comments: