Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some more of my girl...


Credits HERE
If there is such a thing as "sophisticated halloween", well then this kit of Tracy Ann's is it... even though I scrapped a non halloweeney layout with it lol!
And Miss B finally achieved her aim...one of my kids favourite things to play on is what they call the "pull up swing" a rope with a piece of dowel tied to the end suspended in our carport. She has been determined all winter to hang with her hands and feet touching, just like Jacob does. Not an easy feat for little four year old arms, but she is a very determined child (and at least the determination had a good purpose this time lol) and kept trying again and again. Yesterday success!!! Was pure luck that I had the camera in my hand at the time. I had been dragged outside to take a photo of the newly planted fuschia bush, freezing to death I was heading inside when this little voice calls "look at me mum!" And of course I made her do it again so I could take photos...


Credits HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jodie... I've been remiss on commenting. And, lurking, for that matter... busy, busy, busy!!! But, wanted to stop in and say "hi"... I'm still around! Just crazed! And, thanks for the comments at DD, too! :) P.S. I LOVE that layout of Bianca and the swing... soooooooo cool! And, yep... that is a SOPHISTICATED Halloween kit from Tracy... love it!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous LOs. I am always amazed at how you can make simple look so amazing.

Peta said...

Tell MIZ B that I think she's SUPPER Clever!!!