
Fonts are Carpenter and Typewriter New Roman
Miss B, Mark and Murray on Grand Final Day... yes they were playing kick to kick with Bianca on Mark's shoulders!
Its funny how when you are in one place, you keep waiting and wishing to be in the next place... only to get there and realise the first place wasn't so bad after all. I can remember when the boy munchkin was a newborn and totally refusing to breastfeed, I thought once we get through this it will get easier. And it did get easier, the feeding that is, but then a new problem popped up to replace that one. Eczema, sleeping difficulties, not enough weight gain, two year old hassles, three year old hassles, starting school worries... and on it goes. Funny thing is that now I look back on those new born days and think gosh that was so much easier lol.
Wandering through cyberspace this morning I came upon THIS post about modern parenting... and I realised that I do worry all the time about my kids, are they doing okay, am I making the right decisions, are we parenting okay... do I feed them McDonald's too often, snap at them too much, read enough, play with them enough? And on it goes the never ending questioning and self doubts...
So today and tomorrow and the day after that I am trying to remind myself that there are no right answers, that what ever I do or decide I will still probably worry. You do what you can do and you hope for the best. All that time spent worrying and analysing ... is probably better spent playing.
Happy Tuesday :)
3 comments:
ah I am a worrier too! But you are right.. much better to jump in and play and just go with the flow... if you can! Don't usually post links in comments but I get this emailed to me each day and just read todays right before reading your blog and thought it was appropriate! http://www.enjoyparenting.com/daily-groove/no-regrets
Hi Jodi! Gosh, I think as parents we worry by nature. I worry all the time as well, I have gotten better now that they are older. The most important thing I guess is to be confident in the fact that you are equiping them with the right tools to handle situations themselves (should something arise), that was the only way I could handle Micheal starting Kindergarten this year. I still worry about him though, I think I always will.
Oh and I forgot to mention how much I LOVE that layout, so bright and colorful!
Post a Comment