Friday, November 02, 2007

Easing into my weekend...

The girl munchkin has gone to work with Mark. It is a long promised treat for her, not sure how Mark is going to be feeling at the end of five hours. She informed me last night that she had "been waiting for such a long time to go to Daddy's work without even complaining!" Hmmm I'm undecided about the not complaining bit. The other munchkin is in his bedroom with some rediscovered toys from last weekend's big clean up... and I am thinking lots of sales... maybe a bit of digi browsing and shopping to go with my coffee could be good :)

First a couple of layouts... both using ksharonk's new kit All Natural

A snap of my girl first thing in the morning, honestly if she could, I swear she would live in her pj's

Credits HERE

And a self portrait by my girl, holding the camera out in front of herself... not a bad effort for almost five years old.


Credits HERE

Now if you are tempted to shop...

There is a sale on at Pickleberrypop .... ksharonk designs are 30% off.

While you are over at pickleberrypop check out Deb Fisher's DSD Goodie Bag... Deb was kind enough to give me a sneak peak at the contents and it rocks!

and also Tracy Ann Digital Art is 30% off

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Carol said...

That is too cute about Bianca going to work with her dad. I do remember when dad took me to work one weekend, my goodness, the self-importance that I felt! haha I still remember it.