Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm a day late Kate...

But in my defense, I did have to clean the house, buy groceries, organise the munchkins, collect my Mum from the airport and do some long overdue ironing yesterday... so here it is, not grateful Friday, but my grateful Saturday...

I am thankful for my children...for even on the days when life just seems to be awful, a smile or hug from them can make everything seem right with the world.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who is an amazing husband and father, who supports me when I have wild and crazy ideas, who puts up with my meltdowns when life gets too much... and he does housework as well :)

I am thankful for the roses blooming in my garden and the smell of freshly mown grass that greeted me at the gate tonight.

I am grateful for good coffee and chocolate.

I am thankful that work is over for today.

I am grateful for wooden train sets, they keep my munchkins amused for hours :)

1 comment:

katef said...

never too late! and oooh you have reminded me to get out the trains! Yay!