Sunday, November 04, 2007

Just love the weekend...


Credits HERE

Children are fed and playing, hubby is still snoozing and I am web hopping... great way to start the day.

Miss B is already planning her next day at work with Dad. I was amazed to hear that she sat at his desk for five hours and only moved once! This is straight after a 55 minute trip in the car...I'm not sure who was more shocked Mark or myself. Jacob, who can fight all day with his sister, moped around the house for a few hours, couldn't really settle down to play with anything and then finally said "It's not a lot of fun without Bianca". I did point out that I hoped he could remember that next time he was tempted to yell at her!

I busied myself cleaning out the linen cupboard... had everything pulled out and strewn on the floor when visitors arrived. Oh well I just shut the door and made coffee. Mark rang just as they left to suggest we met at an indoor play centre on his way home... looked at the mess on the floor and then just said yes anyway. Had a great day, but it would have been better without sorting linen at 8.00 pm after I finally got the munchkins to bed. But at least I can now see the inside of the cupboard.

Raining here today, which is good because my poor thirsty garden really needs it... time for coffee and some scrapping I think :)

1 comment:

Peta said...

aww that's so cute that he missed her and OMGOSH FIVE HOURS SHE DIDN'T MOVE - you sure Mark didn't slip something in her milk?! ROFL.