On the countdown...
I realised last night that my girl munchkin has three weeks... well in reality six days of kinder left. Which means that I have only six more child free Christmas shopping days. On one of those days I have a hair cut and colour scheduled and on another of them I have to work...eeek!!! I try really hard not to Christmas shop with a four year old and a seven year old in tow, so last night I made a list and today I hit the shops with a friend. We started with a coffee and some brainstorming of gift suggestions and then steadily worked our way through our present lists. I managed to get about half done. Of course it was the easy people that I managed, but it still feels good to have half done.So still in the Christmas spirit, Shabby Miss Jenn has two awesome new kits out... and they are ON SALE until November 25th, you will need to visit her blog HERE for a coupon. Here's some layouts of the boy munchkin using them...
Shabby Snow kisses by SMJ - Credits here
Tree Trimming Party by SMJ - Credits hereIf you are in the States have a happy Thanksgiving... if you are in the rest of the world, enjoy your Thursday.
2 comments:
Beautiful layouts as usual, Jodie! I swear you are one of my absolute favorite scrappers! Since my mojo is missing, I think I'm going to have to lift one of your layouts (with proper credit, of course!)
When all else fails Jodie, just shop online, that's what I do! 24 hour a day shopping, LOL. [But then it costs me about $10 return in petrol to drive to the nearest town with decent shops to go shopping anyway, so I don't worry about the postage charges for online shopping].
Post a Comment