Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We are not...


Credits HERE
Well today we are not very well. Both munchkins have a runny nose and cough, the boy has a headache and tummy ache and the girl... well she is just reclined in the bean bag for sympathy I think. Should be on the way to school right now, but they are tired and miserable, this week is swimming week and craft week for Jacob. I figured since he does both swimming and art lessons outside of school, one day off is not going to matter.
So here we are in pj's, eating toast and vegemite, real coffee brewing and coughing, runny nosed children... well I suppose you can't have it all can you? Today I plan to order some Christmas stuff... maybe some photo magnets or post cards to slip in with my Christmas letters, Vista Prints has an awesome sale on at the moment and then I have promised Miss B that we can cook, fairy cupcakes with pink icing of course.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Sorry to hear you have the runny noses there, too. We've got them here! I LOVE that layout... I need to do one of two of my girls... they ar ethe exact same way!