
Credits HERE
The boy munchkin in what he considers to be a "cool " pose! I do sometimes wonder if I will ever get a "normal" photo of him again? Although I suppose when you are seven, that this is normal. Oh and despite how it looks he is NOT, as some of the pixel chicks suggested making rude gestures with his fingers lol!
My life just seems very frantic at the moment, shopping, organising, lots of end of year parties, rehearsals for the school Christmas concert... Jacob is the Little Drummer Boy and has two and a half A4 pages of lines to memorise. We are celebrating Miss B's birthday early on Saturday with her school friends. She is not officially five until Dec 28th, but that is a terrible time to have a party... everyone is either exhausted from Christmas or away at relatives. She has never had according to her a "proper party", just cake with the family... so on Saturday think of me in the park with 22 five year olds, dressed as fairies and pirates. Please do NOT let that be the day the drought breaks and it rains!
So on that note I must fly, cup cakes to cook....
1 comment:
LOL, be prepared for a few more years of fun/silly poses yet. Mine is 8, almost 9 and I can't get anything out of him other than crossed eyes and stuck out toungue's, lol.
Post a Comment