Thursday, December 13, 2007

Indulge me while I have a proud mummy moment...


Tonight was the munchkins school Christmas concert. Jacob had the only solo part in the entire concert. He had to wait, and get nervous, until second last to perform as the little drummer boy and then he practically brought the house down. He delivered his three pages of words perfectly, with wonderful emotion and actions. At the end the audience clapped, cheered and whistled and I cried I was so proud.
And here's a peek at my other very tired little angel... her kindergarten class sang with much joy and enthusiasm. A wonderful night :)

3 comments:

katef said...

oh he looks so serious! And your gorgeously angel!I am all teary just thinking about you being teary! LOL

Penelope said...

I'm all teary too! Way to go Jacob!

And that photo of Miss B took my breath away...so these two year old terrors turn out like that? Well I can handle it then...

Peta said...

awww I'm all proud and I wasn't even there!! They both look so cute!!