We did take a trip into the city for the annual Santa photo... the boy protested, because he is seven now and its cool to do that when you are seven... and then happily chatted to Santa, he must have been real because his beard was real I was informed, and smiled for photos. He insisted half an hour later that "I only did it because Bianca was scared" Hmmmmm....
In the chaos that seems to be our life right now, Miss B then had a school friends party to attend... the second in 48 hours. Sugar overload galore by 4.00pm... on top of a head cold. Not a pretty combination. Mid afternoon and I was counting the hours, heck at one point the minutes until bedtime.
Today is also the anniversary of my dad's death, 17 years ago he died at the age of 49. It seemed old to me then... but its only four years older than Mark is now. I've now spent nearly half my life without him, he never saw my sister finish University, never saw her get married, never saw his grandchildren... so much of life that he missed out on... still hard to believe that 17 years have passed.
So I will end this rambling post and leave you with some layouts... The first is my quiet girl, counting the hours until her brother gets home from school so she has "someone to play with"... and fight with after the first ten minutes lol. The second is, well... not so quiet
Credits HERE
Credits HERE
1 comment:
Sending you lots of great big hugs hun!!! ((((HUG)))
Post a Comment