Wednesday, January 09, 2008

So how do you make Sprinkles?

Yesterday was not the best Mummy day in our household, I stayed up way too late the night before, then Miss B had a disturbed night, neither of us got much sleep. She hit the floor at around 6.00am and honestly never drew breathe all day. I was tired, headachey, had lots of tidying up to do (it didn't get done) and just wanted a little peace and quiet. But it didn't happen, I resisted the urge all day to say "just stop talking for just a minute!" I love my munchkins with all my heart and soul... just some days are harder... and noisier... than others.

Yesterday was what I call a "question day". "What's the time in London right now?" Easy just check the world clock online. "How do they figure out the weather forecast?" Okay let's check the weather book Dad got for Christmas. "Who was the first person alive?" Hmmm well that depends on what you believe in really... moving right along.

But the one that stumped me was "How do you make sprinkles?" Not even Mr Google can answer that one! So, does anyone know... how do you make sprinkles??? An inquiring five year old mind and a tired Mum need to know.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Jodie, I like to think that fairies make sprinkles, which is why it's called fairy bread. It's a nice thought isn't it?

Giggled at your plight though with the talking. Do I dare tell you that my mum and dad used to bribe us when we were young. "Kids, if you stop talking for 30 minutes you win this 10 cents". Worked every time. Remember we're talking 30-odd (cough cough) years ago, so 10 cents was the going rate, LOL.

ksharonk said...

Don't laugh, but I spent an hour researching for you last night, but came up with nothing, nada, zip, zero ... so perhaps the fairies DO make sprinkles, do you think? ;)