
I read about this on Ali Edwards blog last year and again this year... choosing one word to be your motto for the year. I am not really one for new year's resolutions, I tend to make them, start off with a bang and then a week later it all gets lost in the chaos of my life. But one word, one word I think I can do!
So for this year... simplify ... for me that means simplifying my life, my house, my obligations. Focusing on the important stuff and not getting bogged down in details. I tend to have a busy and somewhat chaotic life... and I am guilty of making stuff much harder than what it often needs to be, this year I am going to try and keep it simple.
So here's the first four pages of a mini album I am creating based on my word... I used the gorgeous Quips and Quotes album by Anna Russell, you can grab it over at scrapartist. It's a very cute little 6x4 inch album, which I aim to print out and use as a reminder... (click on image to view bigger)

No comments:
Post a Comment