Tuesday, February 12, 2008

First day...


First day of school today. They were very excited and eager. We have had a great summer holiday but they were ready for school again. Miss B's is five days a week this year, so for the first time in seven and a half years I will have no children at home for five days a week. I though I would be sad this morning, but she was so excited to be a "big prep girl" ... couldn't be sad when she was like that. So it has begun, a new phase for all of us...

4 comments:

Carol said...

Awww Jodie, think of all the adventures that she will be so excited to come home and tell you all about. They both are as cute as a button.

Carol said...

Hey Jodie, I've tagged you, go check out my blog.

http://pins--needles.blogspot.com/2008/02/7-things-about-me.html

Play along if you like.

Peta said...

you know I'm a bit slow right?! I was looking at Jacob and it just hit me... MY GOSH - Doesn't he look like his Dad!!! Well he does in that photo!!! ROFL.

they do look so cute in their uniforms!! Yes how could you be sad when looking at those smilley cute faces!!! (((HUG))) ;)

and ohh one last thing... ZOOM ZOOM hehe - okay so wrong brand but hey ya know what I mean ;)

katef said...

oh how grown up you must ALL feel!