Change, it happens whether you want it to or not. The munchkins have been with the same family day carer since Jacob was two, Bianca since she was six months...yesterday was their last day. They can still go back for holiday care, but we are all aware it won't be the same as being there every week. Jacob, who every time I had to go to work these holidays has complained about going there "I'm too old, they only have baby toys" informed me yesterday morning that "I'm not happy about never going back" Change is hard even when you are seven years old.Now don't faint, but I actually made a hybrid album for their carer to say thank you!!! My first ever hybrid project... I really just dipped my toe in, I used cardstock and double sided tape... but for me who has NEVER paper scrapped it was a big step! Don't think I will be giving up digital any time soon though lol! So look Peta, here is the photographic proof as requested... I did tie some ribbon around the rings before giving it.
Credits: Quips and Quotes Album by Anna Russell available at Scrapartist
1 comment:
Oh Jodie, it's exquisite. The carer will absolutely love to get it. You clever chicky.
Post a Comment