12 of 12...
Well it was harder than I was expecting! I decided to give the Twelve of Twelve challenge a try... twelve photos taken on the 12th of the month and then gathered onto a layout... just a glimpse of everyday, ordinary life. Well it was fun, even if I did keep forgetting to take photos or even carry the camera with me lol! Yesterday I also spent a fair chunk of the day doing stuff where photos are not allowed... had to sneak a shot of the munchkins in the change room at swimming as no cameras are permitted poolside. Jacob and Bianca loved the idea, they were happily snapping away all day... hence I have one hundred or so blurry photos of things they saw out the car window.I will definitely do this again... just have to remember to keep the camera handy! So here's my layout, super simple... the date strip is by Tracy Ann Robinson.
7 comments:
Jodie - YOU'RE A ROCK STAR!! I love love love that you got your kiddos involved...isn't it so fun to see their excitement over such a simple concept??
Is your layout digital? LOVE IT! congrats on a great day, congrats on getting your layout done, congrats on reporting your finished results!!
thanks!! "see" you next month!
Absolutely brilliant idea. Love the 12 idea. Can anyone play along?
Yes anyone can play along... just head on over to the blog!
Hi Jodi, Great Job on your first 12 of 12. I love the pics and that you let the kids get involved ... and I love that date strip with the circle.
I did 12 of 12 too - wasn't it fun?!? Love your Layout :)
This is a fabulous layout!! Great job.
This just works! Love it!
Post a Comment