We have been, or actually I have and my other half has been whinging, decluttering since just after Christmas... I can see a little less junk.
But I would like a little less weeds to pull out of the garden, we are in the middle of a drought for goodness sake... why aren't the weeds dying as well.
I would like a little less laundry to do. I would especially like my children to find it a little less funny to throw water bombs at the almost dry laundry hanging on the line!
But mainly I would like a little less five year old attitude... I love this child to death, but there are some moments... when she makes me crazy!

Credits HERE
1 comment:
Well done al the decluttering Jodie. something I need to do and have started here and there. Kids and atiitudes seem to go hand in hand and no matter the age either....rofl. Gorgeous LO's on your blog as always. Hope all is well. Hugs!
Post a Comment