Monday, March 17, 2008

Making a list...


Credits HERE

This is Jacob's list... his likes and dislikes for 2008 as written this morning. I did copy them exactly, but he requested that I correct the spelling mistakes. Oh and the photo... he thinks its very cool and asked for it to be on the layout. Who am I to argue?

The boy and I are home today, he has a headache, stuffy nose, temperature and is just miserable. Of course Murphy's law says that the munchkins will get sick on one of my work days lol! Still it is 34 degrees here today... I can't say I am sorry to be inside in front of the air conditioner rather than at work with the BROKEN, going to be fixed before last Christmas but we are still waiting, airconditioning ! We have the curtains drawn, air conditioning and fans going full speed and Pokemon on the DVD player... just got to love a sick day when it is over thirty degrees.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hmmm Jodie, you might start something here, great idea for a page, getting them to write their own journalling. It will be interesting how it changes. Let's see ... 17 and 3/4 ... Likes: Girls, girls, and yes, girls! ROFL