The lovely Miss Kate at picklebums has tagged me! The subject Food Porn... I'll admit my first thought was what the ??? ... food and porn in the same post ? Well okay here goes...
This started at Smokey Mountain Breakdown and the rules are as follows. Answer each of the five questions. Tag five bloggers you would like to pass the meme to. Have them link back to you and to the original post as the source meme.
1. What food do you consider the best “date” food? In other words, what meal or food item do you think is sexiest to eat in the company of someone you would like to look sexy around?
Oh heck I sort of remember eating out on a "date" way back in the 80's I think lol! Sexiest food to eat... icecream ;)
2. What well-known person would you like to share a meal with—with or without clothing. (saying whether or not clothes are involved is optional). Patrick Dempsey (definitely clothed, after two kids dining naked tends to ruin your partners appetite)
3. What does your perfect breakfast-in-bed look like? (Food AND the details, please. Candles? Music? Flowers? Hot tub? Dancing girls?
OOOh breakfast-in-bed... crisp white sheets, lots of pillows, the morning paper and a nice selection of magazines, orange juice, freshly brewed coffee, fresh fruit and pancakes... oh and a few hours peace and quiet so I can read something other than Maisy Mouse!
4. What do you consider the best application of whipped cream to be?
Definitely on a dessert, any dessert... if I had to choose just one Lemon Meringue Pie.
5. Oh-God-No, Biff, the yacht is sinking! You are sent to the galley to retrieve the food. What luxury food items do you snatch first? The champagne? The caviar? Smoked Salmon? Truffles? Chocolate? Or something else?
This one is easy, the chocolate wins hands down!
So, I wonder who would be interested in some adventures with food... I tag Carol at Pins and Needles , Sharon at Artistic Musings because anyone who starts a meal with dessert should be able to answer these questions, the baking queen Megan, Susan because she makes me laugh and Penelope , because then she might actually blog!
4 comments:
Yahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I love this kind of thing. Your answers are great, and good thinking on the chocolate, preferable Lindt balls!! Mmmmmmm.
Ummm ... thanks Jodie ... I think!!!
I did it Jodie, fun!
http://pins--needles.blogspot.com/2008/04/food-p0rn.html
Ah see now, that wasn't so scary was it?? LOL
Post a Comment