
Credits HERE and grab the awesome freebie I used HERE
Those who know me well, know that I don't do purple. It's not a colour I particularly like, I find it hard to scrap with, I own no purple clothing. Miss B, despite having a passion for purple, mauve and lavender, owns only one item of purple clothing.
However when I was four years old I just LOVED purple! These photos were taken over 36 years ago, and I can still remember that my dolls dress was the exact same shade as these purple papers. So it sort of seemed fitting to scrap purple loving four year old me, with purple. The colour is sort of starting to grow on me .......
If you are a real purple lover, then run over to Sharon's blog and grab these papers :)
1 comment:
Purple does become you Jodie. And I won't make any donut comments, I promise. :D Love this.
Post a Comment