Saturday, May 03, 2008

Does anyone actually scrap?

Does anyone actually scrap on NSD?

I haven't done a single layout... but I have been busy doing other things today ;) Like go out for yummy pancakes and coffee for breakfast... we did have to battle hundreds of people at the opening of a new outdoor store first because dh saw something he just had to have in their catologue... but we eventually got to pancakes and coffee. We then tried in vain to purchase some new pink boots for Miss B, they had to be pink no other colour would do. Sadly there were no pink boots to be found this morning, so we settled for an icecream and headed home.

Now if you feel like scrapping or some shopping, well then you might want to check out this stuff...


Shabby Miss Jenn has a new kit Sunshine Blossoms on Sale for $1.00 !!! And there are heaps of other kits reduced to one dollar in store too.... Here's a layout using SMJ's new kit....


Credits HERE


There are two new Grab Bags, a New designer and a SALE over at Two Little Pixels



....And a sale and gift with purchase over at Tracy Ann Digital Art
I have lots of layouts that have been locked in the vault for a few weeks that I can finally show you... but you know what? It's probably more fun to go and shop ;)

No comments: