
Credits HERE
Things are getting back to normal around here. The munchkins are back at school, we are back to the routine of art lessons, swimming and footy practice. Back to uniforms and cutting lunches. My house is back to being just a bit tidier... well between 9 and 3 at least.
My boy turned eight during the school holidays (I still find it hard to get my head around that). We celebrated on the day with my parents, my sister and my two nieces... birthday cake #1. The next day we celebrated with Mark's parents... birthday cake #2... and a few days later a party with his friends, you guessed it... birthday cake #3! Thankfully I only baked the first one, gran the second and a wonderful cake shop the third.
For the party we took a group of his friends indoor rock climbing, heaps of fun and a perfect activity for 8 year old boys to burn off lots of energy... before filling them up with sugar lol! That is Jacob in the photo above, about three quarters of the way up the wall. I am not perched precariously at the top as suggested by Carol... I am safely on the second floor mezzanine balcony behind a safety fence. My children have absolutely no fear of heights...something they did not inherit from their mother!
And lastly, this is what Miss B decided would be fun to create while Mum was pegging out a load of washing... a jumping castle. Yes that is practically every cushion and pillow we own piled in a heap. It's a really blurry photo because she refused to stop jumping for the camera. I'm sure she realised that as soon as the photo was taken, I would tell her to pack up.

Credits HERE
2 comments:
Great layouts.
That's why I love kids - all the toys in the world - and they'll make a castle out of pillows.
i am impressed with how your digital layouts often look "real" (dimensional?) a lot of digital lahyouts i see are so cutesy or something, i don't know... anyway i like yours. also, what is footy practice?
Post a Comment