The aim of the game is to “give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about blogland! (leave them a comment on their blog to let them know ).So now, my turn to spread the love on... and oh so many choices... Okay here goes!
If you are a digi scrapper well then you have probably come across Sharon and her blog artistic musings. I also love her 366.52 blog which showcases her amazing photography.
Amazing photography is also one of the reasons I love Lanne's blog, but also for the heartwarming stories she shares about life with her adorable son. Mind you just reading how much she can pack into a single day is sometimes enough to exhaust me.
While the baby sleeps is a heart touching read about the journey to becoming a mother of two.
Nicole at Planning with kids will know doubt be asking "jodie who?" because I am very much a lurker at her blog... actually I don't think I have ever commented... oops! There are lots of great tips and links here for parenting children of all ages.
A blog my children are glad I discovered is The Crafty Crow which I discovered through her "other" blog Bella Dia . There are lots of easy, achievable and beautiful projects for all ages on this blog. My kids ask me to check it every day.
There are more wonderful friends and blogs that inspire me and cheer my day, but its late and my bed is calling... and I need to go and actually leave some blog comments. Have a wonderful weekend.
2 comments:
Ah so glad I could make your day :)
Off to check out some new blogs from your list!
you made me feel guilty about not leaving comments! so just thought i'd tell you that i stalk your blog everyday - love to see you scrapping with tracy-ann's stuff and love reading about your little family! thanks!
Post a Comment