Your pages are wonderful. I love how you create such "clean" looking pages. I really like the white paper that you use on some of your layouts. I've been looking for a 'clean' white sheet of paper, but so many paper kits that I've seen have the folded, torn, or grunged look. Do you mind telling me where you bought your white background paper? Thanks in advance.
5 comments:
These are beautiful. So, do you print out the pages for a book or something? Sorry, I'm clueless in regards to digital scrapbooking. :)
Your pages are wonderful. I love how you create such "clean" looking pages. I really like the white paper that you use on some of your layouts. I've been looking for a 'clean' white sheet of paper, but so many paper kits that I've seen have the folded, torn, or grunged look. Do you mind telling me where you bought your white background paper? Thanks in advance.
Melissa, if you see this email me \
madavidson@netspace.net.au and I can give you details on the paper :)
Yep, you really do make the most darling pages of your sweet little ones! Love these :)
Jodie, they are all just wonderful.
Post a Comment