Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh now this is fun...

I love this little technical gizmo that Tracy Ann used to create a sneak peek at her July Lucky Dip... (If you want a peek click on the book, if you don't look away)




I also love the Lucky Dip, goes without saying really... here's a couple of layouts using the pretty stuff inside...
If you are a TADA fan, come and visit over at the TADA girls blog... there are four gift vouchers to the store to be one, all you have to do is leave a comment.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful pages! Thank you for sharing the link to the TADA page; I enjoyed looking at all of the great pages there. I am always in awe of your scrapping talent.

Carol said...

Loving the close your eyes picture Jodie, it's fabulous. Full of anticipation and wishes. Love it.