
Credits HERE
Sharon said that I scared her when she saw this, I looked so tired. The photo is from a few weeks ago and I probably look much worse right now. My boy has a head cold and a constant cough, my girl has an icky tummy bug that she just cannot shake off. Hubby took a day's vacation today, but he probably could have taken a days sick leave as he is coughing and headachey as well. I have a head cold, but I'm the Mum, so of course I soldier on... fetching drinks, cold face washers, panadol, icy poles and magically producing new dvd's from the present stash. Mark took over around lunch time and for two blissful hours I lay wrapped in the doona on my bed.
So that has been my week, tired and miserable to match the weather. I think the weekend will be spent on the couch, under a blanket, with the DVD stash!
3 comments:
Tired or not, it's still lovely to see your beautiful face on a page. It's so perfectly you. Now off to see your credits, I'm loving the pink circle things.
((hugs)) Jodie! I hope that you and your family start feeling better quickly.
I really like your layout. As always, I like all of the white space and the splash of color.
gosh - I'm not coming anywhere near you lot!!! *sprays detol at the screen*
hope you are all feeling better soon hun... or even better - they all start to feel better, and you can fall into a pile while they dotte on you!!!
:D MISS YA
Post a Comment