Friday, September 26, 2008

This week...

Treading water...That's what this week has felt like to me.

For the first time in nine years I worked a five day week in my paid job, oh my gosh I am way out of practice at juggling so many things at the one time! We did all survive, we didn't run out of clean clothing or food, we made it to work and school on time... so all things considered we did okay.

The munchkins went back to school for thir last term and were immediately inundated with birthday party and play date invites.

I discovered a new local fabric shop ... Miss B and I were in seventh heaven.

Managed to sew a super twirly skirt for my girl and a super simple marble bag for my boy.

It rained, it was very very windy, so windy my family were phoning to make sure we were okay. Despite me lying awake most of the night, our room did stay attached to the house.

For the first time in months I didn't take a single photo.

1 comment:

Carol said...

This whole working thing sucks doesn't it, LOL. I went back this week after 4 weeks off and I've found it really hard, and I don't even have 2 munchkins to look after. Off to have a browse through that fabric store, it looks wonderful.