
Credits HERE
I look at the photo above and I just think, WOW when did he get so big? Not that he is big for eight and a half, he still fits into size 4 shorts, but you know what I mean. Seems like yesterday he was only a tiny baby. We looked through the munchkins scrapbooks on Friday night, an activity that they love and ask to do regularly... looing back made me very aware of time passing by and things changing.
So... daylight savings started for us today, yay! One extra hour of daylight to do stuff in... and I am trying to focus a bit more on living in the moment and not getting so bogged down with the mundane stuff. If nothing else scrapbooking has given me a perspective on how quickly the time passes. Time that I can never have again. So I need to enjoy these days while they are here.
1 comment:
Don't sweat the small stuff, that's my motto Jodie. Absolutely love that page with Mr. J. Especially the little traffic signs. I bet he loves it too.
Oh and I heartily agree with you about daylight saving. Love it !!!
Post a Comment