HEY MISSY - I have so much to catch up on and I'm suck a slacker - forgive me! Know I'm always thinking of you though! ;)
...only on friday was I saying to Stacy "you know if I had of thought of it a little more we could have found out how much it would be to jump over melbourne and go to tassie instead - they we (meaning I - hehe) could catch up with Jodie! ...
DOH! Silly Peta.
((HUGS)) - have top book marked this page so no excuesses next time *squeeze*
1 comment:
HEY MISSY - I have so much to catch up on and I'm suck a slacker - forgive me! Know I'm always thinking of you though! ;)
...only on friday was I saying to Stacy "you know if I had of thought of it a little more we could have found out how much it would be to jump over melbourne and go to tassie instead - they we (meaning I - hehe) could catch up with Jodie! ...
DOH! Silly Peta.
((HUGS)) - have top book marked this page so no excuesses next time *squeeze*
Post a Comment