Friday, February 27, 2009

Hmmm...


Credits: HERE
Perhaps I take too many photos...
Maybe this is his normal face...
Perhaps I should scrap a layout without a white background sometime...
Why is it so darn hot again...
Abbreviation seems a very hard word to have to spell in year three, or maybe that is just me...
Why is it so hard to decide what to have for dinner every night...
Maybe I should to go to bed earlier...

2 comments:

Carol said...

Ah ha! So you're posing the questions of the universe out there. Hope you don't expect an answer, most of those are my questions too! LOL

Melissa said...

I love your crisp, white backgrounds, and I think your layouts would make a lovely book! :-)

When you figure out what to make for dinner every night, let us know!! LOL. I find that I get in a rut and cook the same stuff over and over and over.