Saturday, April 18, 2009

Are you a PJ person?


Credits HERE
I love my PJ's. Much to my Mum's dismay I love to potter around all morning... and afternoon in my favourite PJ's. On winter evenings, once it is dark there is a fair chance I will already have my PJ's on. If it was socially acceptable I would happily wear them out of the house as well. I'm definitely a PJ person, so are my kids. They remember with delight the PJ days during holiday time, including one "perfect day" where they stayed in PJ's all day, then had a bath and put clean PJ's back on!
My Mum is definitely not a PJ person. She is up in the morning, showered and dressed before she tackles anything else. When she visits I tend to get lots of comments along the lines of "do you want me to do that while you go and have a shower?" and "do you think you should get dressed now?" For a non PJ person, nightwear is for sleeping in and sleeping in only.
So tell me, are you are PJ person? How many of us are out there?

2 comments:

Amandac said...

Oh I could spend ALL day in my PJs given half a chance LOL - the girls and i like to have PJ days during teh school holidays. We will hang around the house in our PJ and watch movies or read the whole day - hehehe my hubby is horrified when he gets home from work and finds us still in them *grin* - love your page Jodie!

ksharonk said...

I'm in pjs ... but I do like a shower too, so perhaps we could put me in the 'pjs plus shower and clean pjs' class, lol.
PS. You got a mention on my blog ... ;)