
I love fabric! I have metres and metres of it stashed in my spare room. I love the colour, the pattern, the feel of smooth cotton under my fingertips. But I hate that fabric is so expensive in Australia... and then I discovered Etsy. Oh the possibilities, the combinations, the prices... the 24 hour shopping, limited only by the funds in my paypal account. I do think this could be my next addiction ;) Sharon tonight I even ordered some purple fabric!
This is Monaluna Metro Market from Fabric Supplies on Etsy. Arrived in the mail yesterday morning and is now an almost finished twirly skirt for Miss B... will post some photos when its done :)
4 comments:
Such YUMMY colours and patterns ... yup, I'm thinking this could be addictive. Make sure you post some photos of that twirly skiry! :)
lovely fabrics! jodie? you can sew? I wish i can!
Danger Danger Will Robinson, that site looks very addictive. I'm staying well away. After I have a wee little look though, ROFL.
Thanks for stopping by Haby G, Jodie. These fabrics are gorgeous, you have a great eye for colour combo's. Look forward to seeing the skirt!
Post a Comment