
Today was Dress like a movie star day at the munchkins school, which was approached with much excitement by them... and somewhat less by their mother. After the initial request of "Mum can you sew me a costume so that I look like a pokemon ball?"... "ummm NO I cannot!" was the reply... Jacob settled on Harry Potter...

Miss B was undecided, except for stating that she most definitely would not be dressing as Hannah Montana... a fairy was considered, but she finally decided on Sharpay Evans from HSM... 
Personally I think she looks like she is channelling Cyndi Lauper or Madonna in her material girl days... but she got to wear her new tulle skirt, so she was happy.

Miss B was undecided, except for stating that she most definitely would not be dressing as Hannah Montana... a fairy was considered, but she finally decided on Sharpay Evans from HSM...

Personally I think she looks like she is channelling Cyndi Lauper or Madonna in her material girl days... but she got to wear her new tulle skirt, so she was happy.
1 comment:
Okay, so am I completely ancient if I say I have no idea who Sharpay Evans is????? Way to make me feel old Jodie, LOL. She looks totally cute (and might I say, totally growing up is your little girl). I'm going with Madonna, give her some lace gloves and she would totally be there. As for Harry, wow! I wonder if Mr. J worked some magic.
Post a Comment