I love that today is Friday.
I love the sound of the rain on my tin roof.
I love the taste of hot chocolate.
I love snuggling in my pj's when its cold and wet.
I love that the garden is finally getting some water.
I love that tomorrow I get to meet a new friend.
I don't love the sound of rain when its football match night.
I don't love standing on the sidelines with water dripping off my fringe.
I don't love being wet and muddy.
I don't love being so cold that I can't feel my fingers.
But I did love that at least I had a coat and an umbrella rather than shorts and a footy jumper.
I did love it when it was time to go home.
I did love the hot coffee when I got there.
I do love my son, who hates being cold and hates being wet even more, for not complaining, not even once.
Hope the start to your weekend is warmer and drier than mine :)
1 comment:
Woooo hoooooo !!!! I love that tomorrow you got to meet a new friend too. It was me you were talking about wasn't it? How embarrassing if it wasn't, hahahaha. I just barge right in here and suppose.
PS : My new friend is on my blog !!!
Post a Comment