Missing... from my blog at least. Hard to believe that June is half over, which means the year is half over!
So what have I been doing?
My baby boy turned nine. Nine! Which means that next year he is into double figures... I am having trouble getting my head around that.
His two best friends came over to help us celebrate. We braved the cold and went and played mini golf. The boys had fun, I froze. I expect that indoor mini golf is in a building with four walls and a roof... not a building with three walls and the other side open to the freezing winter elements! It seemed I was the only one who noticed though. After golf we went to Jacob's favourite restaurant, because it has an indoor playground (with four walls) for dinner and cake. He told us that night that he had "an awesome day", so it was all good.
We survived three cold and wet weeks of holidays.
We painted, built lego cities, the zoo animals took over the living room. Played lots and lots of dragonology and Klogworks.
DH came to Hannah Montana the movie with us and managed to survive.
Lots of book reading and many Pokemon discussions.
Spent a relaxing weekend up the coast with friends.
And now the munchkins are back at school, we are back at work and the month is almost over... and I should go to bed.
Before I go...If you are a scrapper, run over to TADA ... there is a HUGE SALE ON !!!
I'll be back soon with photos... maybe even some scrapbooking :)
No comments:
Post a Comment