Saturday, August 08, 2009

I am...

Starting to get in to the rhythm of working three days a week... although two only would be better.

Waiting for spring... I want some sunshine!

Trying to get used to my new orthotics... and hoping my feet will stop hurting real soon.

Staying up far too late.

Finally reading, and loving Harry Potter... I know I'm really late to the party on this one, but when the books were first published I was in the midst of babyhood, and heck who has time to read then?

Thinking of summer dresses to sew for Bianca... and vowing to use the fabric I have before buying any more!

Not taking many photos right now... not sure why?

Glad that Jacob's football has finished for the year... no more muddy boots, cold mornings and late night training!

Loving grey and black clothes... and a little bit of red.

Probably drinking to much coffee... have to work on this one.

Trying to keep the house tidier... just a little bit, every day.

Amazed by my children's reading abilities... even if I do have to hound them every night to turn their lights off.

Wondering where the year has gone... does anyone know?

3 comments:

Carol said...

I really enjoyed reading that Jodie. What a great idea for a scrapbook page, putting all that down, the here and now. There is a scrapbook page about you in the making with all this on it isn't there?

Unknown said...

Hi!! I am a French digiscrapper and I let you a message on DST ; did you get it?

Laure

Anonymous said...

little girls summer dresses... i know just what you mean! and I aim to make the twirly skirt you posted directions for me on here ages and ages ago... nice to see some spring sunshine up here in canberra this week! yay! Roseanne