Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some days...

... some days it feels like I have nothing interesting to say. We have been busy. Lots of holiday activities. Went up the coast for a weekend. Concreted the floor in our new shed. Nothing particularly interesting.
Caught up with some old friends and wished they didn't live so far away. Saw High School Musical live on stage. Spent time watching the munchkins train hard for a gymnastic competition.
Realised there are some changes that need to be made. Hoping for the wisdom to make the right choices.

Third term starts on Tuesday and I am not looking forward to having to pick up the strands of our daily routine again. I've realised that I like the nothing days spent with my children. I like the days which aren't particularly interesting.

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

Me too!! I love the boring, everyday, muddling along, everyone relaxing sorta days! The sort we don't usually have ... we are enjoying our holidays too! :)

Carol said...

I'm all for boring every day things, I'm such a homebody. You sound like you've been out and about busy though.