I've realised that if you work in your "real" job, the one that pays the bills, more often... well then there is less time for the other stuff. The enjoyable stuff, like taking photos, scrapping, sewing and blogging. Then some days I wonder... does it really matter whether I blog or not? I mean really, my random mutterings are neither particularly interesting or important....
So October has come and gone... it started with lots of time sitting in the gym watching my children practice (and wishing they sold decent coffee!!!) Time was spent at athletic carnivals, one in the rain, the other in 34 degree heat. There was spring rain and a heat wave. Extra days spent at work. Some summer sewing. Lots of end of year school assessments. Heaps of weeds in the garden... sadly the weeds are still there. The realisation that I have never been this unorganised as I am this year for Christmas.
Then we rolled into November. November began with the boy munchkin winning two first places, one second place, two third places and finishing second overall in his club Gymnastic championships. It continued with the girl munchkin winning first place on uneven bars, equal first place on floor and second place overall at the State Gymnastic championships. I am so proud of both of them.
The boy munchkin was moved into the elite training squad... which means more time at the gym. I am thinking that I may need to start a campaign for better coffee!!!
1 comment:
So lovely to see your post come up on my bloglines. And you do realise don't you that November is the quickest month of the year. Snap and it will be gone and we'll be in the downhill run to Christmas. Congrats to the kids on their fabulous endeavours.
Post a Comment