
Credits HERE
My boy will be ten in four months. Double figures, it sort of does my head in at times. He is suddenly concerned with looking cool. Anything remotely babyish must be now banished. My baby boy is long gone and now I see my little boy fading away as well. But this is how he spent an afternoon last week. Despite the fact that he has a perfectly sized bike and scooter in the garage, he found his first scooter ever, a unused car booster seat and a roll of duct tape... and the end result was a "red car". His delight when his idea worked was contagious. He spent all afternoon scooting down the path and around the courtyard. I really love this photo... in it I can still see a glimpse of the little boy that has almost gone.
2 comments:
I really enjoy your journaling on this. I have a 10 year old DGS and I understand very well how that feels.......
Marci
It's a fabulous photograph and you've scrapped it brilliantly. Don't you worry, he may be facing double digits but he'll always be your boy!
Post a Comment