Friday, March 19, 2010

Too little ...

I look at this sadly neglected blog and I wonder, do I have nothing left to say? Or do I just have no time left to say it? The year is rolling on and we are back into the routine of school and homework. Of lunches to be cut and homework to be done. Then there is the after school stuff...gymnastics. singing and soon soccer will start. This week we added in school swim team training. Sometimes I look back and wistfully remember my days with toddlers. Days that at the time seemed so busy, but looking back at them now they seem so unhurried. Sometimes I wonder, how much is too much? Is four hours of gymnastics every week too much when you are nine? Is it too much when you are seven? If they are happy should I even be worrying? Too much, too little... so hard to get the balance right.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my word, I nearly fell off my chair. LOL. Don't worry, whatever you say, you know we are out here to read. :-) So just think out loud on the blog every now and then.

katepickle said...

That is such a darn hard question to answer isn't it! Tho I reckon I am leaning on the side of if 'everyone' (that means you too) is happy then it's all good!!