Friday, February 04, 2011

Even though I wasn't ready...



School still started yesterday!


My boy munchkin is in year 5, which according to him means "lots of cool stuff happens". He moves to the middle school campus, gets a blazer, an individual lap top, more sports opportunities and little more freedom. He was nervous yesterday morning but happy yesterday afternoon.


My girl munchkin is in year 3 and she was really excited to be going back to school! Year three means moving into a house group and competing in sporting carnivals at school, bigger desks, choosing a class captain and being able to play on the oval. Her day was so exciting that she talked non stop for the first hour after I collected them from school.

So the house seems really quiet today and I have a huge pile of school books I am avoiding... did I mention that I hate contact?

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow Jodie.... your little munchkins look SO grown up!! I can't get over how adorable they look in their uniforms ;)

I know what you mean about wasn't ready... Tyson started High School this week, and that has been a shock to the system!