Thursday, March 16, 2006

Another day

Another day, rushing around as usual. Sometimes I wish I could just stop the clock and gain an extra hour. Dropped Jacob at school, a bit late, arrived just as the bell went. Dashed to Northgate to return some clothes that didn't fit, trying to buy a present for Charlotte. Then have to stop to feed the hungry daughter... Good excuse for Mum to have a coffee!
Home, washing, vacuuming, dusting, more washing, lunch and insist that very tired daughter has a nap.
Now have to go back to school, collect Jacob, take him for a haircut, back home, feed and bathe two tired children and be at work by 6.00 pm. Whew! Thursday is always a long day.

Bianca keeps protesting at being in the car so much, it is a 50 minute round trip from home to school and we do it twice a day. I knew that when I chose this school, and I am happy with the choice. The local schools near to us are not really suitable for our needs, but I can understand why she is sick of spending almost 2 hours a day in the car. I know I am!

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Here's a thought ... can you invest in a little dvd player for the car, and she could watch an 'educational' dvd during the trip! Worked like a charm for my two, in fact it STILL works, and I have a teenager, and an 'almost' teenager, lol! :)